A group of students up in Boulder decided to
descend upon a certain area of campus at exactly 11:53am today and start making out. This was a group of gays, lesbians, and straight people. It was to raise awareness and promote acceptance of the gay/lesbian community. It was challenging for me to shoot because they only did it for about a minute, and then they all flew away really fast. Also, there's a chance that there were actually more press than there were kissers...
Nevertheless, this is some of the stuff I got.



3 comments:
Leah, I'm part of the male couple in black and white that you got with the crowd behind. AWESOME!! Thanks so much It's actually the first picture of me and Keith together that I have. Great pictures all around.
Joe
Hey there Joe. Way to go and get out there! I can't believe you found this blog, because I was pretty mad at myself that I didn't get your names! Do you think you could email me your info? (For the caption)
leahmillis@gmail.com
If you are CU students, and how long you have been together (if that's the case). Thanks!
beautiful, Leah. what compelling subject matter.
Post a Comment