
So far this fall has been a whirlwind. I've significantly slacked off in school yet I've learned more in the last few months about myself and my field than I learned in two years at Knox. The apartment is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to have a place of my own but it comes with the stress of not feeling particularly safe and always having something broken down.

My sister continues to fight the good fight and battle unemployment along with her friend and our apt-mate Brian. Right now it's Natalie, Brian me and Spanky. Spanky, who is half lab half chihuahua, makes life better.

I continue to take photos and search for inspiration. It's hard to keep yourself burning at the same level of intensity for so long. I don't sleep much and when I do I dream of flying away.
Natalie soaking up a beautiful fall afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment