This Tuesday we published our last issue of the semester.
Suddenly I find myself in December. The night dominates, the shadows are so long they seem to bend around corners and the sun sets before dinnertime. It's hard for me to believe that I've been at Metro for nearly a year. I have been at The Met for less time, so I looked over all my clips from that time and decided to post my favorites and most memorable.
My first clip:

My first front page photo at a paper:


I think our design has come a long way since this one, but I worked on this story for about three weeks:


I rarely enjoy rallies, but this one had great light and a really amazing father:

I was unhappy with my photos for this one, but this story reminded me of why I love being a photojournalist. I got to watch as they announced that this boy's wish would be granted through "Make-A-Wish" after years of waiting:

I had a little too much fun with this one:

My favorite front:

I have learned not only layout, but also how to write my stories:




No comments:
Post a Comment