Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sheneeda Bleach

That was my favorite drag queen name I heard today, there were definitely some good ones. I shot the PrideFest today for (still going) InDenverTimes.com. Burned the hell out of my shoulders, and I was also an idiot and forgot to bring water... So by the end of the parade, when it was approaching noon and I had been at it for almost 4 hours, I felt like I wanted to pass out. I am awesome.
So the edit I turned in to the site is a bit different from the one I'm going to post. I realized that I still suck at editing, and I found some photos second time around that I kinda liked more. Also, I went to check out what the Post got and saw Judy shot it today, so after looking at her edit I was inspired to revisit mine. (Trying to learn...)
I went back over it and looked for weirder, less typical photos.
This is what I came up with:











No comments: